Hair extension help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumdeebum

Reaction score
Hey guys I trained with Balmain extension about 3 years ago but haven't done extensions for about 1 year, think it's just that the extensions are costing too much from Balmain! Where do u guys get your extensions from?? I would like to offer it alot cheaper to my clients so they can start getting them done again!! It's pre bonded extensions I use!! It was always 0.5g that I used but see there is 0.7 and 1g now available on cheaper extensions! Do u need less of these for a full head!! Sorry for blethering on n on lol

Any advice would be grateful!!! Thanks guys xxxx

I actually find I need less hair with Balmain than the other brands, but because it is far more expensive the prices don't compare. I do quite often try to get the value packs of 50 with Balmain to keep costs down, but I can't always use these as they only do limited colours. X

I use Lush Us Uk who I find offer great hair at very reasonable prices. They offer two ranges of hair now some are 0.7g (Temple Hair) strands and some are 0.8g (Classic Range) strands depending on the range you choose. You would need more hair than if fitting 0.5g strands. However, for those clients who prefer smaller bonds you can easliy snip them in half!! I use the Opulent (Temple Hair) range and find they hand beautifully.

If your looking for something for a fair price and fairly good quality I like Foxy, never had any issues with this hair and there is a wide choice of colours.

Latest posts

Back