Hair extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalieaydin

Reaction score
I have just applied a whole head of micro ring finest quality European hair, I used a mixture of 4 colours as e hair was highlighted various tones, I blended it all in however the hair extension hair looks "stringy" despite the colour match and texture being perfect, any ideas why this would be? X

Perhaps the strands have been placed too sparse, eg. not installed close enough together, try packing in more strands.

Or you could have a bad batch of extensions.... Have you used the same batch on another client with good results? The stringy look is the worst!

Maybe you could try using a few more of the base colour to add density, the highlights/lowlights might be causing too much contrast?

Let me know how you get on :)

I was thinking that myself, I have ordered another 100 strands of the base colour and I'm going to take the hair out an install more base and less highlights :) thanks v much, il let u know if it makes it look any better, which it should lol, I hate stringy! X

Latest posts

Back