Hair extension shampoo/conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayla.Mai

Reaction score
Recently my brand of hair extension care products i sell to my clients has stopped being shipped to australia due to shipping and duty costs. I'm in need of a new brand to stock, i want to pay not much if i can. Reccomendations please and also where to buy them from cheap/wholesale in Australia ? Thank you

Last edited:
Does your hair extension supplier not sell them? Archie Lloyds have 40% trade discount on them.

No they don't, i get my hair directly from the factory they are manufactured at, Thanks

How do you get them from the factory? Is it cheaper and is there better insurance in case of bad product?

As for shampoo the things I look for are sulphate free and also little protein as possible. I also avoid oily shampoos as I find they make the hair slip (I use tapes). I'm also in Australia. My salon has our own range for extensions.

How do you get them from the factory? Is it cheaper and is there better insurance in case of bad product?

As for shampoo the things I look for are sulphate free and also little protein as possible. I also avoid oily shampoos as I find they make the hair slip (I use tapes). I'm also in Australia. My salon has our own range for extensions.

I just found them advertising. It works out about the same price to get them from the factory because shipping is so expensive but the quality is far superior to anything i've ever found and if anything is ever wrong they are so good about it. How do you go about getting your own range ?

Latest posts

Back