Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easylengths

Reaction score
Hi

I am starting up a new hair extension business and looking for a reasonable supplier, at the moment I am using glamorous lengths but wondering if anyone had any other recommendations.

Thanks

Use the search function. There's been about a dozen of these posts recently, so are all updated/recent views. :)

Will you be selling hair extensions such as say... Foxy locks or luxy hair or will you be applying them to clients hair?

Hi

I am starting up a new hair extension business and looking for a reasonable supplier, at the moment I am using glamorous lengths but wondering if anyone had any other recommendations.

Thanks

Angel Remy xxx

I have heard the name of gorgeous hair extensions,they are very popular in this trade.The hair they uses is 100% human remy hair, thick, long and gorgeous. The price that they offer is really within the budget. They have clinched some awesome deals because of their reputation in this field.The customer service is also awesome.Here is the link available for the website
http://hellogorgeoushairextensions.com/
http://www.hairextensionsbykirill.com/

I can recommend the Deluxe hair extensions range by Verlocke Home

Good luck with your new business!

Transform Hair a Extensions. Fantastic service. My clients love the hair and they are all 1g strands. Their 5a double drawn hair is fab.
I tend to use the 1g 4* hair for my customers who don't have a high budget as I purchase 100 strands for sixty pound and a few pence so really cheap for what it is

Last edited by a moderator:
Transform Hair a Extensions. Fantastic service. My clients love the hair and they are all 1g strands. Their 5a double drawn hair is fab.
I tend to use the 1g 4* hair for my customers who don't have a high budget as I purchase 100 strands for sixty pound and a few pence so really cheap for what it is

Is 100 strands enough for a full head of fine to med hair? I'm going to start using transform from now on as I've heard some gr8 reviews and their samples were lovely x

Is 100 strands enough for a full head of fine to med hair? I'm going to start using transform from now on as I've heard some gr8 reviews and their samples were lovely x

Sometimes 1g hair isn't suitable for finer hair. I'd go with something more like 0.8 gram strands and I'd defiantly go over and have a look at angel Remy hair they offer massive discount and there hair is nothing but quality 😃

We us 100 of transform strands for finer hair and 150 for thicker. Im yet to need anything more than that.
From what Ive heard they are bringing in 18inch double drawn in a higher grade hair so will be using them for all customers x

Latest posts

Back