Hair Extensions - Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsJedi

Reaction score
Hi there
I really want to get hair extensions and know they dont come cheap. But I dont know of any good hairdressers near me who offer this service. Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser near Aberdeen? This is where I live but I am willing to travel if someone comes highly recommended, i.e. Edinburgh or Glasgow

Many thanks

Sam xoxo

hey sam -

I'm from Glasgow area so not aware of anywhere in aberdeen but there are fantastic places in glasgow and edinburgh for hair extensions and decent prices too. Caledonian hair academy in glasgow city centre are really good and cheap too! in fact, go on inaa.com cause i'm pretty sure they do for all of scotland or uk, it will give different salons and different prices so you should be able to see who is better for yourself

cheers
lisa xxx

Hi there, i have a number for a girl based in Glasgow who comes highly recomended!

You can PM me for her contact details if you want?

L

Hi Sam,

I have a friend, Orielle, who last I knew was working in a hairdresser in Rosemount.

Hi Sam,

I have a friend, Orielle, who last I knew was working in a hairdresser in Rosemount.
Yeah she's in Beauty in the City! I would also recommend Pauline at i candy 01224 467465 x
Posted via Mobile Device

Im based in edinburgh and do hair extensions also x

Latest posts

Back