Hair extensions aftercare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlmxxx

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

I am going mobile with Micro and Nano ring hair extensions as of the 1st August. I want to offer an aftercare kit including brush, shampoo and conditioner, aftercare sheet etc. I am currently trying to find a shampoo and conditioner to include.

I am planning to use Hair Planet and Prestige as my main suppliers, Prestige recommend Fudge Make a-mends shampoo and conditioner, has anyone had any experience using this or have other recommendations?

Regarding the brush, I am not sure whether to include the loop brush or tangle teezers?

Also, I am unsure whether to sell this as an additional price or to add it to the price of the service?

Any help/advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

I'd recommend loop brush, I've never had any complaints when I recommend these, also you can get them off amazon for £2.

I would do this as an additional price as it is a add on/optional product.

Good luck!

Thank you for the response! Do you recommend specific shampoo? X

I don't recommend a specific shampoo, I advise to use a shampoo for extensions. Have a search of extensions aftercare or extensions shampoo on here and see if what's written about the products, that might help you choose x

Thank you so much :)

Racoon International do a great wet-line range specifically for hair extensions

I use Maria nila range and I love it , I wear Remi Cachet extensions and it makes them feel lovely , if my clients are looking for a bit cheaper I recommend L'Oréal Pure xx

I use Maria nila range and I love it , I wear Remi Cachet extensions and it makes them feel lovely , if my clients are looking for a bit cheaper I recommend L'Oréal Pure xx
where is the L'Oreal available?

where is the L'Oreal available?
I ordered it from boots online , and got it delivered to my local store , superdrug sell it too . The Maria nila I got from Salon services xx

Denman boar bristle brushes are great for hair extensions

I ordered it from boots online , and got it delivered to my local store , superdrug sell it too . The Maria nila I got from Salon services xx
Thank you !

Love the denman brushes and I recommend herbal essences daily detox raspberry and mint shampoo to my clients as I use it and it keeps my bonds nice and hard x

Love the denman brushes and I recommend herbal essences daily detox raspberry and mint shampoo to my clients as I use it and it keeps my bonds nice and hard x
Thank you, I will have a look xx

Latest posts

Back