Hair extensions struggling on where to train

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura24maria

Reaction score
Fully hairdresser, want to know learn extensions, km - cheap but don’t get a certificate on the day ( due to not being ready ) you send pictures in after your course to prove to them your ready. How will people trust you if they DONT see a certificate.... Belle - mixed reviews. Oakley not enough information, want to train around the end of February. Lives in Darwen/Blackburn LOOKING FOR MANCHESTER AREA.

Hi Laura, there’s training at Beauty Works head office in south Manchester and they offer a few courses and you get a certificate on the day, a kit bag and a trade account feel free to drop me a message if you’d like more help x
Fully hairdresser, want to know learn extensions, km - cheap but don’t get a certificate on the day ( due to not being ready ) you send pictures in after your course to prove to them your ready. How will people trust you if they DONT see a certificate.... Belle - mixed reviews. Oakley not enough information, want to train around the end of February. Lives in Darwen/Blackburn LOOKING FOR MANCHESTER AREA.

Try Bonita hair, I'm not sure where they are based though. Xx

Try Studio 58 or Connect-2-Hair

Last edited by a moderator:
Am training with Belle in a few weeks time. I know a lot who have and said that they are really good they got there certificate a week after in the post.

I trained with studio58 and do not regret going with them! X
If I had more money to spend on the course I probably would of went for a hair extension brand like beauty works, additional lengths or angel locks x

I wouldn't recommended belle academy, unprofessional, serval phonecalls to get certificate after a month girls chatting & on mobiles rather than teaching
Try Oakley I wish I had x

I trained with Oakley academy, I know you say not enough information but they were really good and always responded quickly if I had any issues after training x

Latest posts

Back