Hair help/Wella Color Touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyBee74

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I have been having my roots coloured using the Wella Touch system for the past 12 months every quarter or so. In part to camouflage a handful of greys but mainly to soften the regrowth between my natural colour and some old foils. It's been great...but....

Just before Christmas I went in for a touch up and the result was somewhat disastrous! The HD swears she used the same colour as before but within about 5 minutes it was very orange. I was alarmed since normally the colour basically just looks like my own, maybe a little 'muddy' or a touch darker. Anyway, I brought it to her attention but she said not to fear. Well of course when washed and dried it was very copper and...oddly...lighter???

I don't know *exactly* what colour she normally uses for me but I would say my hair is a very dark ashy dull blonde , maybe something like a 7/0.

I have been back 3 times and it's still very copper at the roots down to my chin. Then my lovely browny/blonde I wish I had up top!! My growth is nearly 1 centimetre and very obvious now.

Any ideas on what she has done or could do to fix this - I am back there on Monday!!!!!!! :Scared:

Latest posts

Back