Hair Planet or Lush us Opulent hair??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky-Steele

Reaction score
Hi

Ive got a client next week who i was intending using lush us opulent hair for, but it doesnt look as tho they have got the shade i need. So i have been doing a little research and came across Hair planet, which have a very attractive price :) but im just worried that the quality is going to be a lot different between the two. Has anyone used both brands? is there much difference in quality of the hair? Or can anyone give me their opinion on hair planet?

I really hope someone replys as i need to order the hair asap ,

thanks in advance for your help :) xxx

The Lush us Opulent has been discontinued, that shud help you decide lol x

Really!! y? i would expect it to be really popular. i found it really nice.

That probably explains y they dont have the colour i need lol

Thanks for that xx

Really!! y? i would expect it to be really popular. i found it really nice.

That probably explains y they dont have the colour i need lol

Thanks for that xx

Yep! Don't think it's a case of popularity tho.

Yes I've used both and now only use hair planet, they do Russian wefts at v good prices which are excellent!! I started using hair planet as lush us weren't exactly reliable for stock, hair planet always have everything in and excellent delivery options hth x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I rang Lush Us last week to see why the opulent wasn't available and discontinuing I was told they've improved their classic range there now seems to be no difference. The opulent was slightly more expensive but to be honest the hair i've used this week seems to be just the same quality and they're now doing 16" whoopee!!

I rang Lush Us last week to see why the opulent wasn't available and discontinuing I was told they've improved their classic range there now seems to be no difference. The opulent was slightly more expensive but to be honest the hair i've used this week seems to be just the same quality and they're now doing 16" whoopee!!

I just spoke to Lush Us there, they are saying the new, better quality classic hair won't be available for a few weeks yet. The classic they are supplying just now is the usual ones. Colour rings for teh new range will be available in 2 weeks x

Latest posts

Back