Hairways have the smart weave!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi girls just to let you no!
They r now selling the smart weave highlighting comb in hairways it's in affinage it actually looks beta than the smart weave it's £*+ vat I got one today!
Can't wait to use it lol
Just thought I'd let all you girls who want one, and have a hairways near you, know! Save you going on net! X

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you put the link on please, can't seem to find it

I saw that yesterday in hairways. I was looking at it thinking is it a smart weave or not lol, but it must be if you've seen it too. Defo getting one x

i think its the one i got . it says affinage on it and had like a tailcomb end and 2 differnt weaves. thick and thinner

i think its the one i got . it says affinage on it and had like a tailcomb end and 2 differnt weaves. thick and thinner

That's the one! :)
I think it's beta than the smart weave,
As it has 2 dif weaves,
No having to bring the comb lower down the hair to get thicker weaves! Cleaver lil thang! Lol

Can you put the link on please, can't seem to find it

The hairways ad For it came up on my fb home page,
So I popped down and got one!
Is it a link for the actual smart weave comb you want Hun?

I put highlighting comb in on eBay and they had a pack of two :)

Think so I'll have another look :)

Used this today, so much quicker x

Can someone please give me the link for this comb... I can't blinking find the comb!!

Type highlighting comb on eBay you get a pack of 2 black ones. Or go to capital.co.uk and put smart weave in the search bar :) x

Latest posts

Back