Halloween Idea's Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuttie_Pie

Reaction score
I want to do my nails with a halloween theme for a party i am going to 2nite... Im am ok at freehand nail art any body got ne ideas for a subtle design????:twisted:

What about a pumpkin of a spiders web with a spider in the middle of it???

White skull on a black nail polish would look spooooooooky!!

ooohhhh creepy il give them a go have a practice 1st

Im off as a devil hehe not very original i know... But how can you expect to look good as a old witch or something????

I did 4 sets of halloween nails yesterday, I did Witches, broomsticks, black cats, pumpkins, bats, spiders webs, spiders and ghosts. All fairly easy to do even on little girls fingers, so should be much easier on big nails. Good luck Hun. Post us a piccie of the finished results x x

or maybe a "scaredy cat", saw one that looked great, it was black with an arched back with his claws out and its hair sticking out everywhere.

ok will have a go... your Cats have given me an idea what about a silouette of a cat with a sparkly moon in the background this adds a bit of glitz i guess...

Will let you all know how i get on....

Cuttie_Pie said:
ok will have a go... your Cats have given me an idea what about a silouette of a cat with a sparkly moon in the background this adds a bit of glitz i guess...

Will let you all know how i get on....

Like the sound of this! very apt x

I have had a go please have a look in my gallery pics to see and let me know what you think

Latest posts

Back