Has anybody been on Nouveau's LVL conversion course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniLouise

Reaction score
Hi All

I covered lash perming at college and then went on to an independent course to train in the Lash Lift which I have been offering as a service for 2 years now. Sometimes I have clients come in and ask about LVL and I explain I don't offer that brand but another brand that uses the same method. I'd say 95% of clients are ok with that the odd few are set on LVL.

I noticed LVL do a conversion course, does anybody know if you receive a Nouveau LVL certificate at the end and also if you appear on the salon finder?

Many Thanks
Dani

I trained in Nouveau LVL and am looking to switch brand. I know many Nouveau LVL technicians switching brand so please do your research well before paying for Nouveau course. I trained in their extend training and in the lash industry it doesn't really mean much x

Wish I read all these posts I've just signed up to do training with them at the london exhibition, and paid a non-refundable deposit. (but all my clients have only asked for lvl, maybe because of their marketing). I hope I'm not disappointed.

LVL is a recognised treatment so in the end it won't be a bad thing to sign up for a course, just unnecessary really. You can build a client base and then switch brands if you aren't happy with the products of LVL. I'm not happy with them but you may love them. Keep an open mind x

Latest posts

Back