Have I missed anything important?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
So I'm renting a chair in a salon and I start in a week, can anyone think of anything important I may have missed,
Products, colours, appointment book, appointment cards, trolley, insurance, recommend a friend, tools, cash box, phone,

Gowns and towels?

Contract!

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Contract!

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Sorting that as we speak! Towels and gowns.....well let's not go there lol I'm having fun with those at the minute! Which is why I'm not liking the my rep much!! Lol x thank you both :)

Congratulations on finding a chair to rent.
Best of luck with setting up and please let us know how it goes.
:biggrin:

So I'm renting a chair in a salon and I start in a week, can anyone think of anything important I may have missed,
Products, colours, appointment book, appointment cards, trolley, insurance, recommend a friend, tools, cash box, phone,

record cards, back mirror (unless u borrow one), gloves and any other PPE, foil, price list, grips, clips, cotton wool, perms, barrier cream, rollers, water spray, but you`ll probably borrow most of that stuff..

and go through salons direct catalog page by page to see if theres anything in there.. thats what i did =]
Salon Supplies & Beauty Equipment for Professional Hair and Beauty Salons from Salons Direct

hth xx

oh n dont forget your smile :biggrin: x lol

have fun

Latest posts

Back