Have I passed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
Just received my nail trainer cards and exam paper back from creative after doing the foundation course and the mark on the paper is 46.5. out of 51 but no pass/fail. Does this mean I have passed?
I will phone on Monday but don't want to phone her on a Saturday.
I'd also like to say a big thankyou to Jacqui from Gateshead for being my model.

Hi,
when I did my foundation course we didn't have our cards and exam sent away, we just went to the fourth day and the tutor marked them on that day and told us if we'd passed or not then a certificate came through the post at a later date.

marie111 said:
Just received my nail trainer cards and exam paper back from creative after doing the foundation course and the mark on the paper is 46.5. out of 51 but no pass/fail. Does this mean I have passed?
I'd also like to say a big thankyou to Jacqui from Gateshead for being my model.

marie111 said:

I would imagine that is a definite pass!!! :wink2:

Didn't you need a 95% pass? That's what we had...I could work it out but I don't have a calcutator handy. Forgotten maths completely.

I got that to 91-92%, but things have changed since I did it so don't listen to me!!!

I've not helped you much have I?!! :hug:

Sorry, you are probably fine as Sam is the expert!!!

Marie i thing you must have passed...well done... hope you are now doing tons of pink and whites (HAHA!!!!!) cos i know you love them!!!

Latest posts

Back