Having two shop front signs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen_erin89

Reaction score
Hi Hoping someone can help... I have my own hair salon currently in Australia, I am a sole trader and run it by myself with no staff. I have a friend who currently has her own salon same situation as me. We came up with the idea that we want to salon share and have her move her business into mine. So still run with separate ABNs basically her renting a chair... I have a large sign with my salon name out front, it has a option for a similar size canvas to attach and hang underneath.

Can I have her logo and name printed on the canvas to hang under neath my salon name on the sign?

Hi Hoping someone can help... I have my own hair salon currently in Australia, I am a sole trader and run it by myself with no staff. I have a friend who currently has her own salon same situation as me. We came up with the idea that we want to salon share and have her move her business into mine. So still run with separate ABNs basically her renting a chair... I have a large sign with my salon name out front, it has a option for a similar size canvas to attach and hang underneath.

Can I have her logo and name printed on the canvas to hang under neath my salon name on the sign?

Personally I think it may be a little confusing? if a new customer came in it may be a bit confusing (and possible off putting) to have to ask?

can you not create something new? make a big deal about the change, total re-branding? use it to your advantage, maybe have a the salon name and then your names as a tagline underneath? ie

Amazing Hairsalon - Hair design by mary and joan.

what would happen when you answer the phone? "hello, salon name" whos name would you say?

x

Im in a similar position im renting out of a hairdressers at the front where the hairdressers is theres two windows she has a sign over the door and window area and i have a sign over the other window

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Personally I think it may be a little confusing? if a new customer came in it may be a bit confusing (and possible off putting) to have to ask?

can you not create something new? make a big deal about the change, total re-branding? use it to your advantage, maybe have a the salon name and then your names as a tagline underneath? ie

Amazing Hairsalon - Hair design by mary and joan.

what would happen when you answer the phone? "hello, salon name" whos name would you say?

x

Thank you, your absolutely correct, what a huge help!
Re:phones will be run of different mobile numbers!

If she is just renting a chair and not splitting every cost down tbe middle, you are her landlady, she is like a Tennant, I wouldn't have her name above your building if she is only renting a chair. It will look like you're in.partnership.

By all means an A board etc outside advertising her , but I'm afraid that's all I'd allow if she's only renting a chair, it's your business premises, therefore your name on the sign

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back