HD brow bed or chair going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HD bay brows

Reaction score
Hi
I'm totally new to this but am booked to do my HD brows training in Bristol on 17th and 18th August to go mobile.
What is best to use to do the brows? It'll need to be something I can transport in my car....I have my brows done by a HD professional and I lie on a coach and find it uncomfortable!
Any help and advice would be appreciated!
Thank yoy

Hi,

Have look for chair which massage therapist using for indian head massage ,very easy for transport .. ...i dont know if that help you x

Hi,

Have look for chair which massage therapist using for indian head massage ,very easy for transport .. ...i dont know if that help you x
Thank you

Hi
I'm totally new to this but am booked to do my HD brows training in Bristol on 17th and 18th August to go mobile.
What is best to use to do the brows? It'll need to be something I can transport in my car....I have my brows done by a HD professional and I lie on a coach and find it uncomfortable!
Any help and advice would be appreciated!
Thank yoy
Hi!

Just seen your post, I'm hooked on to same course, see you there!

Oh lovely!
See you there! I'm just reading up to see if I've missed anything!
Holly

Oh lovely!
See you there! I'm just reading up to see if I've missed anything!
Holly
Yes me too! Haha. Did you decide on a mobile chair? Been having a look what's about.

Vicky

I'm really wanting to go on the training! X

Thank you for having a looky, it does look quite big and heavy was thinking something lighter. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471294221.005633.jpg

My friend using indian head massage chair from amazon

Fab thank you!

You welcome , enjoy training its faboulous xxx

Oh yeh that massage chair looks great!
I thought I'd wait to see what they recommend etc! Looking forward to it!!
Holly

I'd never thought of using a Indian massage chair! Let me know what you make of the training ladies. X

How did the training go? I am thinking of doing the course.

My friend using indian head massage chair from amazon
Hi how would they sit to have brows down as this seems like a good solution but can't get my head around sitting position lol x

How can that chair work.....the face is meant to rest in the cradle, not the head. o_O

Hi how would they sit to have brows down as this seems like a good solution but can't get my head around sitting position lol x

They would sit backwards with head in face rest.

Is this comfortable? I've been looking at chairs and beds for mobile use as I do LVL and am hoping to train in HD Brows early next year so I am wanting something that can accommodate both treatments.

How do your clients find sitting in this position is it comfortable as LVL is a 45 minute treatment so longer then a brow treatment but this does look easier to carry and more manageable mobile [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back