HD Brows - not impressed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleGem81

Reaction score
hi

I'm looking into training options as I embark on a new career within nails and beauty. I absolutely want the best training that money can buy hence why I enquired with HD Brows. I left my details via their website and received a call today from an extremely rude sales rep. From the off he was abrupt and when I questioned him if there's a min monthly spend with HD, instead of answering the question informatively, he just said "oh is that going to be a problem for you because if it is then we're not for you". I was shocked to say the least and now I've been left wondering if I bother with HD at all and if not, who would I look to to offer a high quality treatment that I thought HD Brows was?

I trained in Hi Brow Professional and I really enjoyed the training and found I have lots of clients returning for treatment. There was no minimum spend and you can get the products at Sally's or Beauty Express which was a bonus for me as I am self employed so not tied into spending a fortune, I just could not justify spending the money on HD as it would take me forever to make my money back! However having said all this, people do ask for HD brows by name and I have only heard good things about them and their training. Good luck in whichever you decide x

Flirties do a brow course called precision brow design. All the same steps but better value for money xx

Latest posts

Back