HD Eyebrow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if you're a newbie like me then it would be a good course. Threading, brow waxing, shaping, tinting and apparently more, all in one course.

Something I'm thinking about.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think if you're a newbie like me then it would be a good course. Threading, brow waxing, shaping, tinting and apparently more, all in one course.

Something I'm thinking about.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you're probably right....I'd love to do this course but was put off by the cost........but when you consider all the different elements it's probably not too bad.......need to do some serious saving up though!!!
Being so far away, it's not just the cost of the course but the travelling, accomodation etc. !!!

I see there is a video up now, may give you a better idea.

YouTube - HD BROWS - 7 Steps to the perfect Celebrity Brow

We have just got a load of the new marketing up in the widows, it has a nice contemporary look to it, but still eye-catching.

Su x

I honestly thought I new a fair bit about waxing and shaping brows but I really was blown away. Its very detailed and through everything.

If I could sum it up I would say this, forget what you have done over the years and grasp this. Doing all the steps are really important to get the right result.

I hope this helps.

Su x

I really want to do this course too-i hate brows lol
Do you think they would give a nice discount to salon geek members if we all booked together :wink2:

I really want to do this course too-i hate brows lol
Do you think they would give a nice discount to salon geek members if we all booked together :wink2:
I'd be up for that! It works out to nearly £1000 with training+Vat and full kit+vat!

yep, if we manage a group discount then count me in for a geeky brow training day (or 2!) !!!

Definitely serious saving.

Training, kit, travel from Glasgow and 2-3 nights accommodation.
Posted via Mobile Device

anyone know if there is anyone near fife doin the HD brows yet because I'd love to get mine done :)
Would love to do course to but no way I can afford that yet! xx

anyone know if there is anyone near fife doin the HD brows yet because I'd love to get mine done :)
Would love to do course to but no way I can afford that yet! xx

When I contacted them about training in Scotland they said the closest was Yorkshire and as yet no one in Scotland had been trained.
Posted via Mobile Device

oh well! infact anyone in birmingham? going down to redditch for a week in nov xx

Yorkshire would be ok for me as my family's in Leeds......still need to save up though!!!

I went to Milton Keynes, this is quite close to Birmingham (as I drove there after) the place was right near the M1, it is 10 mins from the train station.

Quite a few came by train.

Su x

Sorry to jump on your thread!

Just wondering if anyone knows if HD would be appropriate for mobiles? I've heard that there is semi-permenant make up used - how true this is, I don't know!

So if that is the case, then I'm assuming this is mainly aimed at salons... Does anyone know?
Thanks

Sorry to jump on your thread!

Just wondering if anyone knows if HD would be appropriate for mobiles? I've heard that there is semi-permenant make up used - how true this is, I don't know!

So if that is the case, then I'm assuming this is mainly aimed at salons... Does anyone know?
Thanks

I was wondering this too x

I'm pretty sure that there is no SPMU involved with the HD Brows treatment.

There is no semi permanent make up training in the HD brow training, although the same company, Nouveau Contour train semi permanent make up seperately.

Semi Permanent Make up cannot be carried out mobile.

There is no semi permanent make up training in the HD brow training, although the same company, Nouveau Contour train semi permanent make up seperately.

Semi Permanent Make up cannot be carried out mobile

Sorry to go off topic....
I've just done a google search for 'home visit permanent make up' and got several results back for people doing mobile permanent make up....how come they are able to??

Back to topic....
I guess if someone who was already trained in permanent make up went on to train in hd brows then the 2 treatments could be combined, obviously this would also work for anyone doing hd brows then going on to train in pmu. I think offering the 2 together would be great! There are many people who would benefit from the combination of both hd brows and pmu...

I too would love to do the HD training maybe too much for my 2010 training budget to handle though, as I also want to do lashes!

No HD Brows is nothing related to Permanent Makeup, It was not even mentioned. Wax, thread, tint, shape , draw and many other things are involved. Its really strange as even when I am out now I just keep thinking about brows! and looking at people and thinking mmmmm you could do with the treatment!

Su x

Sorry to go off topic....
I've just done a google search for 'home visit permanent make up' and got several results back for people doing mobile permanent make up....how come they are able to??

Iy's no different from doing it in a salon......it's not like salons are as clean as operating theatre's are they. I understand your concerns though but the hygiene levels that we are taught in PMU are extremely high and can be followed anywhere.

As an aside; most boroughs DO NOT require a Special Treatments licence to carry out PMU as a mobile but you do for a salon. xxx

Latest posts

Back