HD (high definition brows) anyone trained this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
I'm looking into doing the training. Has anyone trained this year does the new kits have the orb instead of the wax heater?
Is anyone really busy with brows since the training? Can anyone inbox me the current price?

I have done a search but I would like a more recent response. Are people still wanting HD? Thanks [emoji4]

Anyone trained this year? X

Have a look at flirties precision brows the same seven step treatment, cheaper and vat free on training till midnight 4th October [emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you but I'm definitely going to go with HD as it is asked for and I don't want to offer a similar version. I already have a lot of interest based on the brand name alone. I'm just trying to find out what the latest kits include as I was going to buy the orb heater for paraffin wax pedis but may not have to if it's included in the kit. X

I'll inbox you the current price as one of their reps called into my salon a few weeks ago and let info. The price is considerably more than it was last year.

Hi Charlene, I've completed the course in august. X

Hi

I did in course in July and wax heater and wax is include in the kit ..

Thank you ladies! I'm booked on the course in November in Leeds. Are you girls really busy with brows since the course? I can't wait! X

Hi Charlene, the orb is not included in kit just a small wax heater. I've had quite a bit of interest since training, I'm still not 100% confident yet so want to get loads of practice in before I start charging full price. Hi adriana2 how you getting on? X

Is it possible someone could message me the current training cost? Thank you

Hi Kiki !

Not really great done only few my friends for free and wasn't really happy with then,just need lots os practice i guess xx

Thank you ladies! I'm booked on the course in November in Leeds. Are you girls really busy with brows since the course? I can't wait! X
hiya, i wondered if you would be able to message me the price of the course including the kit. I am rather interested myself. Thank you

Hi

Is there anyone that would message me the information and prices too?

x

Latest posts

Back