Heated mitts and booties??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hi all

Can anyone tell me where I can buy some heated mitts and booties online?? It is my birthday on Monday (eek! 34 not good) and my lovely boyfriend said he will buy them for me!! I know its a strange birthday present but its what I want!!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Em :D

You could order them from Designer Nails and they can be with you close to Monday! A great present, what a lovely boyfriend :D

Cathy

eob said:
Hi all

Can anyone tell me where I can buy some heated mitts and booties online?? It is my birthday on Monday (eek! 34 not good) and my lovely boyfriend said he will buy them for me!! I know its a strange birthday present but its what I want!!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Em :D

Hi Em,

NSI Sell them at a reasonable price, I think they are about £33.00 for the booties and £33.00 for the mittens or Ellisons which I think are a bit more pricey but not by much. Try them on 0500 131 009 / www.nsinails.co.uk

I got mine from NSI

Hope this helps!!!

Luv

Rose

Hi

you can them for £25 from beauty express

A fellow geek is selling some heated mitts on Geek Bay if you're still looking, and they are of interest to you.

Latest posts

Back