Heavy handed client wanting hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzy nails

Reaction score
I really hope you geeks can help me. I have had a client coming to me now for around 6 months and she had been having her nails done elsewhere for years. She had always had hard gel overlays (pro nails apparently) and got on well with them. However the tech left the salon and they employed someone else who wasn't very good hence why she changed salons. I don't offer hard gels so explained I could do bio sculpture. But after a couple of months we gave up as they just don't last on her. I then did l&p enhancements with shellac over the top which were great but she wants her own nails so now they are just l&p overlays and they are now not lasting. I did suspect this and explain this prior to us trying. She won't go anywhere else to find hard gel. I'm not sure why. I charge for replacements so she gets nothing for free. I am trained in brisa but haven't offered it for a while and have no stock left. My question is do I buy in some stock for her. Bearing in mind it's for overlays only and my past experience is brisa is fab for enhancements but not flexible enough for overlays. But who knows it might suit her?!? How do you find it as overlays? I'm not keen on buying something in for just one client however I am trained in brisa and I feel that this client wants to bring her business to me and I want to help her. I looked into buying pro nails but the lady said that prev salon had troubles in obtaining it also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks geeks :)

Latest posts

Back