Help a new starter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hols0704

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently started getting into acrylic nails after wanting to do them for a while, I'm about to start a course and just wanted some help with where to purchase products and what products to buy? I'm based in manchester but I don't mind travelling to a wholesalers that's good but a bit further a field. I also wanted to get some opinions on what products I need to start with and which brands I should use?

Hi, I've recently started getting into acrylic nails after wanting to do them for a while, I'm about to start a course and just wanted some help with where to purchase products and what products to buy? I'm based in manchester but I don't mind travelling to a wholesalers that's good but a bit further a field. I also wanted to get some opinions on what products I need to start with and which brands I should use?

Hi,
Is your course provider not offering a kit? Or recommending a kit to purchase?

They're using the edge products but I've not heard great things about them, with people experiencing lifting etc.

I Personally Recommend CJP.

As a new starter you may want the slower setting Acrylics though.

I have just switched to CJP and love it, there are so many colours to choose from, plus they do like a starter/Trial kit too.

You order online, Google CJPnailsystems and it gets delivered by courier.

They also have a facebook page, so you can ask on there which would be suited to a newby..

Good Luck! you wont regret it! :)

And if you like it, be prepared to want to buy EVERY colour!:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back