Help getting grey/silvery colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzzziiii

Reaction score
Hi I am wondering how I can get this colour for my client. She has lightest blonde hair, I was wonder if wella perfection would work /8, has anyone used this before. I like the /6 colour as well. I'm going to go the warehouse tomorrow so if anyone could help. It doesn't have to be wella

Attachments

• IMG_3690.PNG
    IMG_3690.PNG
    827.8 KB · Views: 102
Those look like metallics I'm not 100% sure if wella do such colours.... also there are a few different tones, violet, blue and silver in there... I think you'll be needing a couple of different tones not just a blue tone. X

Hey,
i achieved something very close to this using kenra metalics you can get them in sallys.
I love them.

Hey,
i achieved something very close to this using kenra metalics you can get them in sallys.
I love them.
Oh ooh really, I will have to have a look, are they semi permanent.

used the sm and vm just need to pick the level think it was 8,9,10 that they have in Sally's as they don't have a massive range in there. They do demi permanent and permanent however I found the permanent held as long as a semi would x

Remember to manage your client's expectations before you do it. The picture you've posted has been photoshopped so it's not going to look exactly like that when it's done.

Remember to manage your client's expectations before you do it. The picture you've posted has been photoshopped so it's not going to look exactly like that when it's done.
Yes I told her it was photoshopped, she changed her mind and wanted a suttle gray/silver, I used 12/96 toner and put special mix colour 0/81 and it came out a nice colour, think next time she might be more daring. I need to try them colours though

Latest posts

Back