Help! Hair extension glue and oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

London

Reaction score
So I glued hair extensions in & recently used an oil bond remover to take it out. it did take it out buut I have a mixture of that oil and the glue stuck in my hair & extensions. I've tried baking soda, apple cider, vodka, constant clarification shampooing and a comb. but nothing is working. I have an event to go to and would like to put my extensions in and have a clean feeling and looking hair. :(

So I glued hair extensions in & recently used an oil bond remover to take it out. it did take it out buut I have a mixture of that oil and the glue stuck in my hair & extensions. I've tried baking soda, apple cider, vodka, constant clarification shampooing and a comb. but nothing is working. I have an event to go to and would like to put my extensions in and have a clean feeling and looking hair. :(
If it's pre bonded extensions you have in then you should only be using either German Keratin remover or Italian Keratin remover. Would help to know first which type of bond each strand has. Some people use acetone to remove them but that damages the natural hair. I would recommend having them removed by a professional so you don't cause any damage to your natural hair.

Therefore, it is always suggested to take an expert help, both in case of applying hair extensions or while removing them. Glue and oil can be very harmful for your natural hair as well as for the extensions. Here, I would suggest you to go to a reputed hair extension salon in your neighbourhood and get the hair work done, ensuring no harm to your tresses.

Latest posts

Back