Help me get my lashes back please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovely lashes

Reaction score
Hi.... this is an SOS call to anyone that can help me get my lovely fake eye lashes back.

I was having fake eye lashes put on for nearly two years and LOVED them... they looked great and really made a difference. (I was using the 3D brand)I then moved house and started going to a new salon (same brand of lashes) and got a reaction. My eye lids were really red and both my eye lids and under my eyes were puffy. The salon took the lashes off and then played around with a few different glues (just putting a few lashes on at a time) but I got the same reaction each time. I went back to see the lady at the salon where I started out with the lashes and she looked at the set I had on and did mention that some of them were touching my skin. I have since had a few lashes put on with another brand and had the same reaction................... what I'm wanting to know is what do you think caused this and could it get better ? do you suggest any particular glue or brand for sensitive eyes? all help greatly appreciated as I would LOVE to get my lashes back!! thanks

Hi.... this is an SOS call to anyone that can help me get my lovely fake eye lashes back.

I was having fake eye lashes put on for nearly two years and LOVED them... they looked great and really made a difference. (I was using the 3D brand)I then moved house and started going to a new salon (same brand of lashes) and got a reaction. My eye lids were really red and both my eye lids and under my eyes were puffy. The salon took the lashes off and then played around with a few different glues (just putting a few lashes on at a time) but I got the same reaction each time. I went back to see the lady at the salon where I started out with the lashes and she looked at the set I had on and did mention that some of them were touching my skin. I have since had a few lashes put on with another brand and had the same reaction................... what I'm wanting to know is what do you think caused this and could it get better ? do you suggest any particular glue or brand for sensitive eyes? all help greatly appreciated as I would LOVE to get my lashes back!! thanks
Hi, I believe the 3D lash brand has very strong glue. I am pretty sure its not CE certified but not 100%

Perhaps (as you said) a glue that is suitable for sensitive eyes will be ok.
Our brand of lash glue is worth trying we have had no one have a reaction to it.
I personally have very sensitive eyes and have been fine with it.

It is our own Glam Lash brand. Other lash glues that may suit are flirties glue and hollywood lash glue. All these are CE certified and the safest glues to use.
Good luck.

Lou xx

Latest posts

Back