Help me! Hair problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautymanager

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am sorry this is long! But I feel like crying/screaming!

The past few months have a been night mare for my hair! I have used the same blonde box dye for the past ten years! I am originally blonde and it just gives it a bit of a lift? Well my friend who is hair dresser begged to put some different tones in it i finally agreed but I didn't want any bleach!

So four months ago she put ( this may be wrong!) high lifts low lifts a little bit of brown and a few stands of bleach. I hated it! So she lifted out the brown with some more bleach, it looked OK. Then two weeks ago I asked her to do my roots, well when it was finished the roots we're so much darker then the rest of my hair she went back over them with, bleach!

I ended up looking like a yellow orange white blonde idiot! So I asked her if I could but my box dye over it and she said yes! Well that went grey! So I've just paid £100 at a salon they just did half head highlights on the bottom half and but a toner all over and a treatment now it looks really dark and dull a lot darkers then my natural blonde! And it dosnt suit me at all! I have no more money to spend out again on my hair this close to christmas and I just want to go back to being a natural blonde colour! Is this possible! I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall, wish I had never messed around with it! But now I have what can I do? Thank you in advance x

Lightening it isnt going to be something you can do on your own im afraid

The toner will fade a bit after a few washes but a box dye will definitely make it worse.

Is your friend newly qualified and a bit inexperienced?

Latest posts

Back