Help - Nail Tech Required!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacey82

Reaction score
I know this site isn't usually for customers but i am having real trouble finding a good nail technition in my area, and wondered if any of you could help.

I currently have LCN gel on my nails, which i am happy with by not the salon i use anymore. Can anyone recomend someone really good in the Southend area.

Thanks so much in advance

sorry hun im in leeds

julia_james said:
sorry hun im in leeds
don't see the point of telling someone you can't help.

I believe ScattyFox is close to you, if she doesn't see this thread then I'd suggest pm'ing her, if she isn't that closeby she'll probably know a good tech who is.

Debs
Talented Talons
Aspirations
Forever Nails

I know Debs and Talented Talons do both Gel and L&P but not too sure about Aspirations or Forever Nails. I don't think Lucia does Gel.

Let me know if you don't get any joy.

Try looking on Geekmap to see who is near. xx

I tried to look on Geekmap but didn't have any joy zooming in on the UK. Perhaps it was me not doing it properly but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has success using Geekmap.

i do! scatty and talented talons are the only geeks on there near southend x x x

I am not listed in Geekmap:cry: Is that because I have not got a website and therefore don't have a link:?:

I didn't know Geekmap existed (I know, I'm blind!). GMG - you are so smart!

u dont need a website to be on it matey.

just add yourself

amb xx

MINKUS said:
u dont need a website to be on it matey.

just add yourself

amb xx
Why am I not on it then? Is there something I've not completed? :sad: :sad: :sad:

just find where you live by zooming in on the map....and add yourself and a little quote if you fancy !

re start your puter after though

amb x

Hi there im scatty and i live in the southend area, i dont do gel nails but do liquid and powder and am based in thorpe bay near the broadway in a salon there. if i can be of any help to you just send me a message or email me at
[email protected]

aspirations sherrie does gel nails and she is based in basildon and i think forever anils pauline does as well and she is in eastwood. Send me a message and i can give you their numbers.

if you particularly want LCN gel then contact jigsaw in hockly a hairdressing salon vicky is the tech there and she does LCN gel.

HTH

thanks girls for putting me up.x

Latest posts

Back