Help on very bitten nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axey

Reaction score
Hello,

What would you recommend to do on very bitten nails? She says her nails are no more than 2mm long.

Is there anything that won't immediately lift on such nails?

Best regards and happy new year,
-Frank.

LOL! some people expect miracles!

Once the tips will be glued on, there will be no more space to put some gel or L+P onto the nail. So the whole thing will only rely on a tiny bead of glue. Is it enough to stay for one week?

NailStyle said:
I would advise that she has a really good mani about a week before...(better still have these for a few weeks untill her nails have grown a little.)

She's a die hard picker, even after a really good mani, not picking for a few weeks is probably a challenge.

i am having trouble imagining just how short these nails are...lol..maybe there is no hope...but i would have a go if not just for the challange..remove the well to allow for more room for the product. maybe others will have better advise for you babes...sorry xx

had a client almost this bad once. nails were no more than 5mm long and the small ones were worse (and narrow too, tiny tears nails!). she came to have some wedding nails put on. i consulted her a week before and told her not to bite them anymore as it was gonna be a job and a half but she'd even bit them in the car on the way over two days before her wedding!!.

i did my best and crossed my fingers the smaller ones would hold out until after the photo's. one came off on Friday evening and i fixed it on Saturday prior to the wedding. didn't hear off her, so i presume they lasted at least one day!

if i was you, look at my thread titled "what do you think of my nail biting cure" (just a little further down the main forum) and think about adopting this for your client! might work?

Latest posts

Back