Help, pink color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddy81

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I think you can help me, or at least finally I'm in the right place to being taked seriously about my problem.

1) I've bleached my natural dark blond hair to very light white-blonde color (don't get angry, I'm not a profi and I'll attach a picture here :) promise). Then had a second grade of bleaching and on this one had pink color.

2) Here is what my hairdresser put on my hairs. I'll write it in 2 tranches, cause the first bleaching results in very very unpleasant yellow shadows.

Majirouge Absolute 4.20
Luo Color Pastel P02
Hidrogen 3%
Hidrogen 6%

Hidrogen 9%
Hidrogen12%
4/0 KP pure naturals
Richesse de Diacolor 10.13

The hair where divided in 3 parts to make a light-dark effect: light blond/cender - pink/peach/blond - brown/dark blond (natural color)

I'm looking to renew, after about 1 month, the pink color (is actually peach/pink you'll see from the picture even if this is been taked 10 days later, 3 washings)

3) I'm not a professional, I'll take my responsability for every suggestion you give me and it will be very very appreciated. :)

4) I'm actually wondering how is it possibile to mix or cut a very dark brown/violet like majirouge 4.20 (see picture) to get the light pastel pink I did. Can it be a simple mistake? Is it possibile to have?

I hope I'm beeing clear, I've tried very hard guys :)
Anywhere thanks to all that read this and maybe are thinkink the best way to find out what color could have been used or how can I get something similar with oder products.
;)

Maddy

Attachments

• photo_2015-03-02_16-41-01.jpg
    photo_2015-03-02_16-41-01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 148
  • photo_2015-03-02_16-57-15.jpg
    photo_2015-03-02_16-57-15.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 147
  • thumb_loreal_4_20.jpg
    thumb_loreal_4_20.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 143
This is why pro hair messers spend 1,000's on yrs of training, because if it was easy the whole world would have fab DIY hair colour.

Sorry but the only advice we can give you is to visit a salon and let a professional who knows what they're doing to create the colour/shade you Want.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't even understand what you've written let alone advise! Go to a professional you shouldn't be using professional products without training & insurance

thanks both for your time and the reply.

English is not my native language and I've made my best to make myself clear, I'm sorry I did is that poorly.

Anyway the hairdresser who did this color was panicking herself seeing the first bleaching/color results so I was wondering if there was something different to use for the same shades. That's all. I'll find my answers elsewhere.

Again, thanks for your time. Have a great day everybody :wink2:

Maddy81 I feel for you. You want to get your hair to be very pink and gradually get it lighter on each side?? Take a look at this website where you might get your answer - Haircrazy.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back