Help Please - Seeing your 'Likers' on FB page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
Hi, could someone please point out to me where/how I can see a list of the people that have 'liked' my FB page. I have a business page. I've tried to look everywhere and all it tells me is how many 'likes' rather than who they are.

Thanks

Click on the friends icon top left hand bar. It's where a friend request would show up on your personal page.

On my fb page, you click on likes (i think it says), showing on left hand side mid way down and it takes me to the insights page. Then on the right hand side, near the top, click likes and it lists them all

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Mine is the same as Taggyboy. I wish I had not done mine as a business because it seems a lot more restricted in what you can do. I have fellow geeks liking my page and making comments and I can't. I feel so rude :(
Vicki x

Mine is the same as Taggyboy. I wish I had not done mine as a business because it seems a lot more restricted in what you can do. I have fellow geeks liking my page and making comments and I can't. I feel so rude :(
Vicki x

You should be able to like other business pages. I can on mine. Have you tried searching for them? Once found just like.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

thanks for that - finally found them!

It would be much easier if you could just have a profile for your business rather than a page.

What you can do is go into your business page, on the top right is says 'use FB as "your business"', if you click on that you can then 'like' other peoples pages as your business rather than as you personal profile. I only just sussed this out yesterday! :lol:

Latest posts

Back