Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
Happy New Year to one and all.
I have two clients who keep breaking one or two tips. We have tried making them shorter, no difference, there is no lifting and both admit that they are realy heavy handed but they are both such sweetys that I would realy like to do somthing to stop this. I have seen one of them today and I have made the zone 2 a bit thicker. I have no idea if this will help but it was the only thing I could think of to do. Any thoughts peeps?

Just one or two ... :lol:

1. SH*T happens. You can't make everything perfect.

2. Have a happy New Year and remember, that is what maintenance is all about.

geeg said:
Just one or two ... :lol:

1. SH*T happens. You can't make everything perfect.

2. Have a happy New Year and remember, that is what maintenance is all about.
Ok you baaaaaaaaaaaad, but you made me laugh:)

Hi there

I have a couple of clients just like yours, no matter what I tried with one of them she always came back with one or two missing, usually the same fingers. From what I gathered she was a bit of a cleaning freak. She realised in the end it was her being heavy handed. So frustrating really. The other one was my sister, just not the nail type at all really lol. Some are, some aren't.

Best thing for my two was to encourage them to grow their nails by natural nail overlay.

Deb379

When a client is constantly losing the same nail but the others are fine, then it usually indicates that it is her fault, not yours. There's not much that you can do about it, especially if she refuses to go shorter. I have a client like this, she also refuses to go shorter but she also recognizes that it is her problem, not mine. A few months ago i started to progressively shorten her nails, so that she wouldn't notice such a big change in length. The result: no more lifting! Lately she inists on having them longer again and the lifting is back! All that you can do is recommend what you think is best for your client, if she doesn't follow your advice and then has lifting, well it's her problem, not yours!

Latest posts

Back