help pop up cubicle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLoobs

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fold away a pop up cubicle i have just got my stuff equipment today and i cannot fold it away. does anyone know?? thanks

PMSL lucy MY hubby had to put mine away the first few times, you have to twist it sort of as you try and fold it in half it`ll go down easy once its going the right way.
best of luck :hug:

:lol: had the same trouble and why is it men can do it.I can do it now and when you do it once you just keep on doin it. The only way i eventually did it was just because i said to it YOU WILL X**x!!* GO DOWN or your'e in the bin.It worked and ive been fine since ..good luck.

Fold the right hand side into the back left of the tent. And the other side over that so it is flat.

Place it flat on the floor with the smaller end against the wall and the opening to the tent to the right.

Hold the tent at the edges of the bigger end with fingers clamped over the top and wrists facing the floor

Push it against the wall so the tent curves downwards bulging towards the floor.

Then start to fold the right side towards the left and then seconds after fold the left side to the right.

It should start to buckle then push the left down hard over the right side, you will soon not be able to hold onto the right side as it becomes tucked under.

It should have now formed a circle. Grab it by the top and put it between your legs to stop it popping up while you put it into the cover. :hug:

if you do a searh then you will see some threads with exactly how to do this and on one of them there is a video as well.

the search facility on here is great for getting useful information !!!

check it out

thanks everyone sorted it found a thread on here that tells you how. if anyone doesn't know and is new to this go to google video in the search icon type this number in 5681582827455139447 and it shows you exactly how . My tent is packed away nicely in it's bag and i will not forget next time how to do it so easy when you know how !!! thanks again for your constant and continuous support on here. :):green:

Fold the right hand side into the back left of the tent. And the other side over that so it is flat.

Place it flat on the floor with the smaller end against the wall and the opening to the tent to the right.

Hold the tent at the edges of the bigger end with fingers clamped over the top and wrists facing the floor

Push it against the wall so the tent curves downwards bulging towards the floor.

Then start to fold the right side towards the left and then seconds after fold the left side to the right.

It should start to buckle then push the left down hard over the right side, you will soon not be able to hold onto the right side as it becomes tucked under.

It should have now formed a circle. Grab it by the top and put it between your legs to stop it popping up while you put it into the cover. :hug:

Well you truely baffled me with that!:rolleyes:

So glad i dont have one but i know a geek who does :lol:

Latest posts

Back