Help training with the turbine egg type equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLoobs

Reaction score
I have stupidly bought my equipment off ebay not realising that most companies ie sienna x ,tanprofessionals will not train you unless it is their own equipment!! does anybody know anyone who will train spray tanning for the little turbine egg spray tanner.. phoned the company that i bought it from through ebay and he has said he does have a trainer and will get back with the number surely if he has trainers he will be able to give me the number straigtaway which makes me think he does have one!!!! told me to look on here for someone called vanity but i cannot find her??? anyone help please desperate not got the equipment yet so could cancel help no

Maybe he means Vani-t try looking for her :hug:

thanks will do is she on here then how do i find her i am desperate ta

Click on the "Navigation" link top left of the blue bar on the page and then go down to "Members Lists" under "Miscellaneous" and then look under "V":hug:

There's also a Miss Vani-t on page 31 of the "M"s

thanks just tried ringing it and have to wait for a call back from ken but am still not sure if he is going to be able to help me !!

You will also need to purchase solutions going forward. I would suggest that you identify a solution provider that also uses your kind of machine - Vani-T may do...I'm not sure, and then partner with them going forward, so they will see a benefit in training you and may even be able to provide upgrade machines in the future.

What are you actually looking for training for? Is it for insurance purposes or because you don't know how best to use the machine?

Latest posts

Back