Help with lash lift and tint instructions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Constantina

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone purchased the lash lift kit from the brand eyeluvlashes ? .. There are no instructions on how long to leave any of the solutions on for .... Can anyone help please ? Thank you

I would recommend contacting the company for their info sheet.

Thank you .. I did call them and they gave me different times to what I trained with even though exactly the same products were used . Even more confused now

Ok I teach I-lift lashes and our timing maybe different, if you want to chat send me a pm xx

Hi, I got a lash lift kit from eyeluvlashes and it was fantastic. I do 15 mins perm lotion, 15 mins set lotion (tint if requiered) then nourish for 2-3 mins. (they advised me 15 perm, 12 set and 4 nourish - I find setting is most important part so always done 15.) Ive had the best results. Anyway....I was running low so i reordered my supplies. This time they came in different packaging but appeared the same (smell, look etc) however the first 2 treatments using the new pack have been so disappointing. Any advice? Could it just be down to the clients lashes? I haven't changed a thing.

Wow 15 mins for each solution and then 4 mins for the nourish. I never knew you had to leave the nourish on!
I use Elleebana and they have 2 solutions and they are 6 mins each! Nourishers are in the solutions so no need for a separate nourishing lotion :)

Latest posts

Back