Help with root drag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helzbelzwelz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to the root drag technique, which I've now done several times. Each time I'm doing it on very blonde mid lengths and ends, some colour always gets on the lighter pieces ! Any tips would be greatly appreciated. The blend is good, I'm so careful with my application. Is there an easier way to protect the ends?

Hi, I'm fairly new to the root drag technique, which I've now done several times. Each time I'm doing it on very blonde mid lengths and ends, some colour always gets on the lighter pieces ! Any tips would be greatly appreciated. The blend is good, I'm so careful with my application. Is there an easier way to protect the ends?

I guess keeping a towel on hand to keep your gloves clean would be a good idea but if you're really stressed, you could put conditioner through the ends to be a protective layer?

Yes I may well try that! Thank you!

I find starting at the back is less messy . Also take fine sections and be methodical ! X

Thank you, great tip! X

Latest posts

Back