Help!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smith.

Reaction score
I currently trained using wella products and colours is there a better brand to go with I herd goldwell ate good and loreal but I don't understand them how the colours work mixing ratio ect .....
I hope I get some advice
Thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

What don't you like about Wella? I use Wella and love it.

Have you had any proper training from wella? I really like wella but don't use it currently but if you have the right advice you should love it!!

I have had as much training when doing my colours at college I am not that clued up on it as I would like to be as when doing college they don't go that far in the products just what to do with them could do with help or a new type of brand ect.... I just wanto use the best

I have had as much training when doing my colours at college I am not that clued up on it as I would like to be as when doing college they don't go that far in the products just what to do with them could do with help or a new type of brand ect.... I just wanto use the best

To be honest wella is really easy to understand but you should have had colour theory at college which gives you some understanding of the colours and tones and what and why they are all used, and when, how long you been qualified?

I have been qualified about 4 months so I'm fairly new

First things first, why arent you getting along with wella? its a good brand that some of my hds have trained using this, but obv i have converted them to different brands, by ensure they know the colour theory/taking them on courses etc.

Are you working for yourself mobile? or within a salon? If in a salon, they may choose to ease you into expanding on your existing shade chart knowledge.

I own a salon and i find there are so many brands that you can affliate yourself with, whatever price bracket, but the main point is What works for you?

Now i understand that you practically just qualified, but do you feel comfortable being thrown in the deep end without progessing further within your training?

Mix ratios are very important basis to a colour, do a refresher course if you have to, if you want to use the best maybe its suited to thinking, researching for yourself which products/ brands you know about, so that you feel confident and know the whichever theory there is behind it. (sorry if it seems harsh but im gona offer you the truth in terms of real world/clients that would turn away if you dont have a clue) hths xoxo

Thanks for repliy

Latest posts

Back