Henna Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilie1

Reaction score
I am trying to decide between Mina Henna Brow Training and Browtastic Henna training, can anyone advise me please? Thank you x

I'm a trainer for Mina IBrow. This brand is the only brand with EU safety compliance because they are the only company that grows their own henna and processes it on site in a packaging plant beside their fields. All other companies are reliant on buying in their henna and unfortunately, there are problems with contamination because henna is grown in poor countries and the temptation to "stretch" a product by mixing with cheaper substitutes is too great.

I think it's important to be safe and confident that none of the dangerous "black" henna is being used in your salon, even by accident.

Mina is launched in the UK by the lady who brought Billion Dollar Brows to the UK. She built the brand up very successfully with coverage on TV, newspapers, social media and influencers. Eventually she had to hand BDB over to an established distributor because she became a victim of her own success and she didn't have the cash flow to ship large quantities of fast selling make up products from the US. I train for BDB as well and they have nothing but good things to say about Kerry and what she achieved for the brand.

For these reasons I trained with Mina (and became a trainer) because of the quality and safety of the product (great colour range too) and because I feel that Kerry is good at picking winners. I believe she has the energy and track record to establish Mina as a mainstream brand.

The training is excellent, you need to do three case studies. All my students produce professional work even on their case studies. It helps if you are already confident in shaping techniques first though. A poor shape looks dreadful with henna - as henna lasts for weeks.

Sorry to jump on this post, @TheDuchess do they do training in the northwest for this treatment please?

I don't know, but they do train nationally. Kerry has done lots of training in Scotland where Henna is very big news. Contact Kerry at Glo Academy (in Hitchin) [email protected]

I train in Bath so if you're ever near the South West...

I don't know, but they do train nationally. Kerry has done lots of training in Scotland where Henna is very big news. Contact Kerry at Glo Academy (in Hitchin) [email protected]

I train in Bath so if you're ever near the South West...

Brilliant thank you x

Does anyone have any more feedback regards Henna brows I looked on the Mina brow website, Facebook page, and Instagram and there is not a lot of info on the treatment and training

Does anyone have any more feedback regards Henna brows I looked on the Mina brow website, Facebook page, and Instagram and there is not a lot of info on the treatment and training

Think I’ve found the proper site now [emoji15]

RD beauty, I will soon be looking to offer this training. Meanwhile I would suggest possibly try The brow Academy. I know a couple of girls who have trained with them and are really good

I use brow henna on my courses after trying a few different ones, I’ve found this one is the longest lasting for my clients. Www.enhanceandpamper.com for brow training in Manchester

Latest posts

Back