here are the piccies of my toes lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Some of you wanted to see my colour fade toenails here they are. I am posting a piccie for you. I used a baby pink then a lilac then a darker pink at the top it doesnt show up overly well on the photo but I love them!!! I even couldnt resist doing 3d flat flowers on my big toes. I am going all flowery lol :Love:
I looked really funny whilst doing them I was sitting on my stool had one foot up on the couch and leant forward to put on the acrylic and boy did my back ache after but it was worth it now they wont need painting for ages. I tried out my intense seal again on my toe nails and its worked just over the acrylic on these!!!! Hope you like them your feedback will be appreciated as I am thinking of offering this as another service for my clients. So far a few of my clients that have seen them have said they would like the same for the summer so a good form of advertising.
Please pay no notice to my dumpy little toes though lol!!!
xx

Attachments

• acrylic glitter fade toenails and 3d flower.jpg
    acrylic glitter fade toenails and 3d flower.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 366
  • acrylic overlay colour fade.jpg
    acrylic overlay colour fade.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 345
Lucy, they're gorgeous .... that will inspire me to get my tootsies out of boots and into sandals PDQ !

Loo they are fab - so pretty :)

Now if I could just get past my belly to see my toes I would have a go lol

OOOh Loo ... they really are pretty... nice toes too :wink2:
I would def offer this to your clients.... I can just picture those babies sparkling on the beach!
Thanx for sharing :hug:

*Jo* said:
Loo they are fab - so pretty :)

Now if I could just get past my belly to see my toes I would have a go lol

I have the same problem to. :) :)

They do look lovely. xx

fab glitzy toots..

They are great. I love them!

They look fab Loo I do love nail art on my big toe as you say its a good way of advertising your services.

Take care Dawnie xxx

:Love: They are gorgeous, I'm sure you will be really busy doing toes they are fantastic.

thanks for your feedback it might be a nice add on to a pedicure. :D

Love them they are really pretty

Donna

please tell me how you do those 3d flowers its time I had a go.:biggrin:

They are so pretty and summery. I couldn't manage to do my own toes due to large belly in the way, and how hard will re balance be ???

I can't imagine how difficult putting l&p on your own toes .. Loo you must be a contortionist. Best of luck with the upkeep :)

Loo they are FANTASTIC. If I lived near you I would be booking immediatley. The photo's look really professional.

They are really, really lovely Lucy - I can see you getting a flurry of requests coming from your clients (oh, and me if you have time please!!!).

You certainly don't have dumpy toes - they are fab and you would be crazy not to add it to your service list. What is intense seal?

jac extreme said:
please tell me how you do those 3d flowers its time I had a go.:biggrin:

Hi for the flowers I do not sure if this is the best way to do them but I have a nice bit of couch roll under that I can use to place to bigger balls of L&p on and make them into really small sections which I then pick up with a small bruch and press into a petal shape a bit like sculpturing. I have added detail with different colour glitters. You just need a nice small brush I used an artist brush for the 3d stuff I prefer it flatter though so I just press harder and use smaller balls. Hope that helps. :biggrin:

Hollyballoo said:
They are really, really lovely Lucy - I can see you getting a flurry of requests coming from your clients (oh, and me if you have time please!!!).
If your in the area I would be happy to do them lol!!!!

NailNovice2 said:
You certainly don't have dumpy toes - they are fab and you would be crazy not to add it to your service list. What is intense seal?
Hiya Intense seal is a uv sealer which goes on like a clear top coat but you have to cure it under a uv lamp and then it sets like a gel. I havent had much luck with mine so far unless I just use it over acrylic no polish under or over it it seems not to work then. Great for over the acrylic toenails though!!

They look fab!!! :Love: I really like ! ....but now i'm seriously ashamed at the state of my freekin feet! :eek: lol

Selina
x

Latest posts

Back