here are the piccies of my toes lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love anything pink and sparkley!

I'd love to have a set of them on my piggies, but i think my nails art too tiny!

Would tiny toe nails mean that I wouldn't be able to have overlays on them???

please let me know, as i'l love to have permanent sexy toes!:)

Ta!

Loo, they are superb!!! what else can be said - apart from you'll make a mint with clients wanting the same done to their toes :biggrin:

beautiful I hope one day to be able to achieve something as gorgeous as that.

happy_jo_21 said:
I love anything pink and sparkley!

I'd love to have a set of them on my piggies, but i think my nails art too tiny!

Would tiny toe nails mean that I wouldn't be able to have overlays on them???

please let me know, as i'l love to have permanent sexy toes!:)

Ta!

Dont worry you could still have them done even with small toenails you would prob have to have one or two colours instead of a colour fade though. :biggrin:

I love them piggies!!!!!!! I got to get back into doing my peds for the summer, last year I did a french pedicure(?) with rhinestones on my big toes...cute!! Has anybody done a pedicure and put a tip on the big toe? Are there tips made for toes, that's really big here in Detroit, whenever I do one I have to use a tip made for the thumb then cut a pinky tip in half, glue it in the open space file them down, then do the overlay...anybody know an easier way????

very very nice loo!

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x

They are fab. Worthy of a pair of Jimmy Choo or Manolo sandals!

I love them, I am sure if you are wearing them yourself or have a photo of them on your table, loads of customers will ask for them in the summer.

Other piggies can stay at home........go to the market......have roast beef.......
.........BUT.............
Looks like I'll be taking my little piggies to the salon!
:biggrin:

Thanks for letting me little piggies can look fab too!
:hug:

Hi loo

loved the toes hun really nice but i have the belly problem like some of th other lol.

How did you do a colour fade hun?

scattyfox said:
Hi loo

loved the toes hun really nice but i have the belly problem like some of th other lol.

How did you do a colour fade hun?

Hi

I used different colours that were similar and all glittery and gradualy made them darker nearer the free edge by applying a small amount of each colour.

Hi,

They are FANTASTIC !!

Wish my toes could look like that ....

They look wonderful Lucy - I think you should do a tutorial........ :?:

they're stunning. I love colour fade :) I used to do it on my fingers - not as pretty as your toes I might add!

WOW they really are very nice ...

greatings from Jolan

I'm so jealous! They look so fab!!

they are so pretty - i usually stick to one coloue but am going for it in the summer and do something abit more exciting

Latest posts

Back