Pamper party help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizziesbeauty31

Trainer nail tech & loving it!
Reaction score
HI All!! I want to start up my own business : pamper parties , mini make overs etc and even proms. Where do you buy your make up , accessories, tools etc from ? Is it best to go direct to a supplier?? and which suppliers would you recomend . Also i need help with setting up a website . Any advice from anybody who knows a thing or two about pamper parties , websites or suppliers would be greatly appreciated! thank you x
P. S I have recent crb checks as i work in care homes part time and know about public liability etc .

Hi a few days ago I posted a thread about pamper parties but didnt get 1 reply :cry: ha ha . Is it possible to do this on my own ? and If anybody has any good advice on where to buy make up, accessories etc from , it would be great thank you so much x

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a qualified beautician and hairdresser? Xoxo

There is a thread on here somewhere about the gift bags given at child pamper parties and where they get items I'm sure I was searching for gift bags when I seen it :) x

Cant find your thread - sorry x

There are loads on here about pamper parties though so do a quick search x

Thanks for your replies , I am qualified in hair not beauty , however I have done small courses on make - up , face painting , etc. I have had experience working with children as i used to be a nurse . I just wondered if i could do this on my own really . I know of someone doing this that has no qualifications whatsoever!! She reckons u dont have to as long as u dont lie! Im planning on doing beauty next sept too. I want towork with children between ages of 5 and 12. I cant find thread , but I am a bit new to SG so a bit rubbish ;)

You need to check with insurers as I don't think you will be covered without being qualified, but sounds a lovely idea x

Latest posts

Back