Hi Brow or HD brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nataliemc

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm currently wondering which course to do? I know HD has an amazing name! it's just the expense of it, and there is hi brow which consists of the same topic training obviously with the different brand and products tho? What do u guys think I should do should I save and do the HD course or try this hi brow as the hi brow is only £195 but then that puts me off with how pricey HD is does that mean u pay for what u get ? As I want to give my clients the best service possible any thoughts on this would be brilliant , or anyone that has done either of these courses xxx

I did the 8 step eyes with Inspire Training which is the same as HD except you have the bonus of lash tint and perming. It did cost me £270 but I would say my brows have the same finished look as HD. Tinted, waxed, threaded, trimmed, tweezered and filled. I don't know if HD offer anything different but my ladies have all been more than happy with their Inspired eyes. X

Thanks for your help [emoji5]️ xx

I can't recommend HD Brows enough, best money I ever spent my brows and 100% better than they used to be! I must admit they aren't the best with products being in stock etc but I suppose that's because there in demand so much! Honestly you wouldn't look back xx

It also took me just over two weeks to earn my money back which I had a 20% off offer on xxx

Where did you do that course Uptangirl? It sounds really good for £270. Would love to do HD course but can't spend that much money [emoji19]

Thanks for your comments becca_rice, I'm going to keep saving and invest in the HD I really love the work I see by using the HD service! Xx

HD. If you want the brand recognition to make you money then it's best to train with them.
Most people haven't heard of so aren't as willing to try hi brows or other similar whereas HD are the market leader and the name alone will bring in revenue.
I have been HD trained for four years and average around 30 HD clients a week.
Easily my most profitable treatment.
Worth the money tenfold IMO

Thanks for your comment xx

Peachy lady, sorry for the late response... I did my training in Huddersfield, Yorkshire however they have training centres nationwide. Look up Inspire training they are on FB too... Xx

No worries [emoji3] Thanks Uptangirl xx

I use HiBrow and I absolutely love it. I struggled to get it off the ground but that is because I had an older clientele but was determined to change that. Now i have a younger clientele coming in it is really hitting off. As long as you sell it well you will have no problem. I wasn't prepared to pay for the HD Brows as I felt I was paying for the name more than the training or treatment but thats just my personal opinion and I haven't done the training of course, it is what made me decide though.

The retail is really great to sell also, as I find people like to spend on good quality makeup products!

HTH x

Ps clients ask about HD because of the brand awareness, so thats my queue to talk about HiBrow x

Hi All, I'm really struggling to find a local hi brow course in Derbyshire or nearby areas, can anybody help. I can't afford HD but hi brow is getting recognised around here also. Many thanks.

I'm looking into doing the hi brow course as can not afford hd brow course, I'm thinking as lash perfect are bringing out an advert for lashes it may draw more people to the hi brow course as they search the website after seeing the advertisement

Hi JoW, I did a Hi Brow course at NSI in Manchester. It won't be advertised through NSI though, you'll need to contact Lash Perfect to check course dates and venues. I think Alan Howard in Stockport might also do Hi Brow training so it might also be worth giving them (Alan Howard) a ring. Good luck x

I'm really interested in the HD course x

Hi All, I'm really struggling to find a local hi brow course in Derbyshire or nearby areas, can anybody help. I can't afford HD but hi brow is getting recognised around here also. Many thanks.

Have a look at flirties precision brows [emoji106][emoji106]

I did the flirties precision brow design. Was really really good is recommend it xx

Latest posts

Back