Hi brows/HD brows - can anyone help me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenS.MUA

Reaction score
hey :) I'm a trained beauty therapist & MUA working from home and mobile ... I've just been made redundant from my office job and taking the opportunity to go full time with beauty and makeup to follow my dreams! I'm doing some further training and initially was keen to train in HD brows however after realizing the cost of training in U.K. (£1300+vat approx) I've realised that will be hard to afford. I've now looked into HI-brow training (costing £445+ vat) . Has anyone been on either training course ? I want to receive great training and offer a top quality service but finding it hard to warrant the cost of HD brow training. I've had both as a customer and been happy with both results. Any help would be amazing! Thank you x

Have a look at flirties.co.uk they do precision brows same steps and cheaper than the two you have looked at all ready with kit and training [emoji106]

Hibrow is exactly that same and still an amazing company who offer a full range of eyelashes n eyebrow treatment. Go with them I say lol xx

Latest posts

Back