HI Im new to this but any advice on training after level 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivia

Reaction score
Hi there

Im due to finish level 2 in June, but cant do the level 3 due to personal reasons, but I do have time for short evening or 1 day a week courses. By not doing level 3 at the moment, is there any other courses that would be ideal for a mobile nail tech until I can do the level 3 in a few years time.

Which ones are the best to take that are most popular for clients?

thanks

Hiya

So you already do nails...but want a course in ????

You could do units of the level 3 at your own pace, like the body massage, indian head, spray tanning etc as these will be good on your CV if you ever wanted to work in a salon. I know eyelash extentions are still big business. Good luck with your choice
x

hey hun, what about Swedish body massage, Indian head massage, hot stones?? this treatments are quite popular with my clients:!: :hug:

I needed Swedish Body Massage to be able to move onto Level 3 Beauty so maybe you could do this.
Is also a great treatment for clients, very popular.

Hi ya

Thanks for the great advice!

Iv just realised that when my profile says I do nails, it means manicures and pedicures etc) with the level 2 oops, as thats what we have covered in great detail so far, got confused as new sorry! Iv took it off didnt realise :eek::eek: so no I dont do enhancements yet, but want to offer manicures/peds, facials, waxing, eye lash tinting etc when finished in June, but also feel more is needed!

hot stones and swedish massage sound great will look at what the college is doing this year and take it from there, as want to do the spa route I reckon.

cheers:)

Last edited:
Hi Olivia,
If you are interested in going down the spa route,Swedish massage is imperative,I think that you will enjoy it too.Check out the ITEC world website for courses in your area.Im doing the Holistic massage therapy course,so if you have any questions please PM me and I'd be happy to help you.
xx

Latest posts

Back