Hi UK Nail Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi UK Nail Techs
My name is Christian Cesar and I have recently been featured in Januarys scratch mag.
I live in Austria so this is my first post on the nail geek site.
It would be great to hear from fellow nail techs in the uk and recieve your thoughts
on the nail industry and share my ideas on nail design.
Last September we held the World Nail Championships in Velden Austria
and the amazing Tom Holcomb won, his nails were perfect ( of course)
not forgetting the great Tom Bachik and John Hauk
(check out www.cesarssecrets.com and www.world-nail-championship.com to see the nails)

Christian Cesar

Hi Christian......... welcome to the board! :D

Hi Chirstian

Welcome to the site.

Love your web site, you've got some fantastic nails on there are they all yours?

hi christian,
wow great site and great nails :D

Hi Christian
Welcome to The NAil Geek!
Your nails are FAB i would sooooooo love to be able to do smiles like those!!

Dear Nail Geeks...​
Thank you for your very lovely welcome and compliments....​
dear inspirationails...​
the nails on my webside cesarssecrets.com are made and created by me and my nail techs.....we have alewys fun on educations and sometimes we have crazy ideas....but I love to create the dramatic smile-line...sometimes they are perfect, sometimes not... Its near same as an surfer looked for his perfect wave....:D ...​

if there are anything i can help about technic or products, pls. let me now...​
i will do my best..:D ...​
nive evening...​
yours​
Christian​
PS: This absolutly the BEST,FAB, nail forum worldwide.....CONGRATULATIONS...​

nail technican said:
Hi UK Nail Techs
My name is Christian Cesar and I have recently been featured in Januarys scratch mag.
Welcome Herr Cesar! I used to see info on you in NailPro Europe. It will be nice to meet you one day! If you are at ExCeL, please come and say hello! (on a different note)... I skied in Austria years ago (think I was 15/16)... we all fell in love with our ski instructor (as you do at 16), his name was Hans and when he wasn't a ski instructor, he was a shepherd - what a classic!!! (sorry about that - useless info but Austria bought back memories)!! ;)

Mrs Geek said:
I skied in Austria years ago (think I was 15/16)... we all fell in love with our ski instructor (as you do at 16), his name was Hans and when he wasn't a ski instructor, he was a shepherd - what a classic!!! (sorry about that - useless info but Austria bought back memories)!! ;)
i thought you were going to go on and ask Christian if he knew Hans! LOL :D

great nails christian and good to have you on board!

Tickled Pink! said:
i thought you were going to go on and ask Christian if he knew Hans! LOL :D
it's a small world - but that would just be madness!! can you imagine?:eek:

Hi Christian,

great to meet you, Love your web site and the photos
of the Nail comp winners.:D

Hi

Welcome! look forward to you input.

Hi Christian, welcome to the board, you will get addicted. Have fun....!

David

I stayed with my pen pal in Innsbruck when I was about 15, we went and stayed with her in aunt in Salzburg for a few days (a most beautiful place, where they filmed some of the Sound of Music), and she asked if I knew this guy in England ...... and I did!!! So not so mad

Mrs Geek said:
it's a small world - but that would just be madness!! can you imagine?:eek:
Welcome to the site Christian, those competition nail pics are truly inspiring.

Welcome to geeksville:D :D !

Debz xx

Mrs Geek said:
Welcome Herr Cesar! I used to see info on you in NailPro Europe. It will be nice to meet you one day! If you are at ExCeL, please come and say hello! (on a different note)... I skied in Austria years ago (think I was 15/16)... we all fell in love with our ski instructor (as you do at 16), his name was Hans and when he wasn't a ski instructor, he was a shepherd - what a classic!!! (sorry about that - useless info but Austria bought back memories)!! ;)
Dear Mrs. Geek...
thank you for your nice welcome, its great to be here...
yes, thats Austria, many mountains, many snows and many hans and they are all ski instructors :D
Of course I will say hello when I´m there.....
thank you again...yours
Christian

Welcome Christian!!!

You will get very addicted, I miss out on my sleep some nights for this site and my sleep is VERY important to me because I miss out on my boyfriend for my sleep!!! :)

Not to confusing I hope, you will have a great time!!! You've been warned ;)

Hi Christian - WOW that's some biography you have there!...

Rose143 said:
Welcome Christian!!!

You will get very addicted, I miss out on my sleep some nights for this site and my sleep is VERY important to me because I miss out on my boyfriend for my sleep!!! :)

Not to confusing I hope, you will have a great time!!! You've been warned ;)
Hello Rose143,
Thank you for your welcome, I´m understand, sorry for your boyfriend, the best is you make him to nail tech too and so you are addict together...:D
thank you again.....great to be here...
Christian

Sara Satchell said:
Hi Christian - WOW that's some biography you have there!...
Hi Sara,
thank you very much...
I was practiced so much for this.....
Christian

Guten abend und willkommen hier bei unserer Rassel bande lol.......
Hi there just wanted to make it a bit more homely for you Christian.....
It's great to see you here on this brill site............I have watched your work for some time now and I love it...............

Lol trust you Samantha, yes there ar a lot of Hansi's about, my brother is one too, but he is not a sheppard nor an ski instructor lol, he is a fab chef............

Latest posts

Back