Hi UK Nail Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailsinlondon1 said:
Guten abend und willkommen hier bei unserer Rassel bande lol.......
Hi there just wanted to make it a bit more homely for you Christian.....
It's great to see you here on this brill site............I have watched your work for some time now and I love it...............

Lol trust you Samantha, yes there ar a lot of Hansi's about, my brother is one too, but he is not a sheppard nor an ski instructor lol, he is a fab chef............
Hi Nailsinlondon1,
WOW, what a welcome, thats FAB, GREAT....
where you have learned this fantastic german?
thank you very much for your compliments.....
Rose143 have warned me to addicted in this forum....
SHE HAD RIGHT, I´m here for some hours and I`M ADDICTED!!!!!
FANTASTIC.......:D
Christian

Hi Christian, welcome to the board, your nails are fantastic!!!!

You will become adicted :D :?: :D :D

Cathy

Hail Cesar :rolleyes:
Welcome to the board, nice to see you here!
Thanks for posting the links... they'll sure keep me busy for a while
:D

A warm welcome to you Christian. Wonderful to have you here, I'm sure your input will be of great value to all.

Austria.........ah! My favourite place on earth. Skied there many times, love the country, the food and the people are so warm and friendly :D

Hi Christian,

Warm welcome to the board.
Great web site, love the nails and thanks for sharing the link to the world championships.
You'll have great fun here and make great friends and hope you get to meet some of the gang :) .

dear all nail geeks...
thank you very much for your fantastic welcome and your compliments
for my nails.....
I will do my best for help......
thank you again...
yours
christian

Hi Christian sorry bit late with my welcome aboard :)

Thanks for posting the links it's nice to see what happens in the comps in other parts of the world.

Take care
Dawnie x

Hi Christian. By the way, the men's room is down the hall, first on the right. They never tell you this stuff when you join up. :D Welcome to the site

Hey Christian

Its about time you honoured us with your presence on the FABULOUS Nail Geek Site.
WELCOME;)
I look forward to your input in the future.
Keep a (dramatic) :D smile on your face as well as your nails.

Hi Christian

I am also new to this site and i have just seen your website. Your nails are fantastic. I hope one day i can be as good as you.:D

nail technican said:
Hello Rose143,
Thank you for your welcome, I´m understand, sorry for your boyfriend, the best is you make him to nail tech too and so you are addict together...:D
thank you again.....great to be here...
Christian
LOL I say this to my hubby all the time.....one day ....!!!

Hi, i cant believe the quality of your work its fantastic, maybe you could give us some tips on how to do those shocking smile lines! Your website is very cool.Sara

Debz said:
Welcome to geeksville:D :D !

Debz xx
Love the name Debz, 'geeksville' LOL

Wow - fantastic site! I've added it to my favourites so I can gaze at those nails in awe!!!

Welcome to the site!

Kx

Latest posts

Back