Hi, Would Someone By KInd Enough To

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAIRCER

Reaction score
Hi, Salon is nearly ready to be opened, I have rented the beauty room out to a lovely person for £ 25 a week, so please would someone by kind enough to send me a contract that I could use.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you in advance. Ceri

25 quid a week? that is a RIDICULOUSLY cheap rate . . .

You are entitled to your opinion but I am and will always be a kind person and I would like to help out someone. If the lady in question does well and starts making money the rent will be reviewed in 6 months time and will go up to £ 50 a week if it's fair. Lifes all about helping people well thats my take on it anyway. Ceri

You are entitled to your opinion but I am and will always be a kind person and I would like to help out someone. If the lady in question does well and starts making money the rent will be reviewed in 6 months time and will go up to £ 50 a week if it's fair. Lifes all about helping people well thats my take on it anyway. Ceri

Wish there was someone as kind as you down my way I'm dying to get into a new salon but no1 is looking at the moment, I'm the same though always happy to help people out! You never know when you will need a break one day either. Nice to see there are good people left in the world :)

Thanks Steffi, keep looking and good luck. Ceri

what a lovely person :)

TYVM mixnmatch for the nice words and for the friends request.
I have been kindly sent a contract, so I no longet need one, TYVM Nat.
Ceri

No worries hun x
TYVM mixnmatch for the nice words and for the friends request.
I have been kindly sent a contract, so I no longet need one, TYVM Nat.
Ceri

Latest posts

Back