hive 500cc wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
:lick: hi everyone, hope you are all feeling fine. ok was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me out with a question. im currently doing the c & g acrylic nail course and loving every minute of it. this weekend i have been doing manicures with paraffin wax and everyone i know wants one when im qualified. so i was wondering would the hive 500cc wax heater be good for this. can you melt blocks of paraffin wax in the 500 or do you need to buy the pots. sorry but the information given by hive is a bit confusing. (i dont want to do any other type of waxing as im not qualified just hands and feet). cheers everyone take care
xx

If you are going to paint the paraffin on with a brush then yes, the 500cc heater is absolutely fine for the job :)

oh thank you so much that is great and that is exactly what im going to do.
i will buy one right now. this site is so good lol. i dont know what i would do without it. have a lovely week byeee
sorry zoe just one more quick question. did you have to buy the pots of wax for this heater or can i buy the blocks of wax and break some off. sorry to be a pain thanks so much

Last edited:
The heater will come with a removable bucket into which you can put any wax, so... no you don't need to buy pots of wax, you can just break up the blocks and pop them in the bucket :)

thanks so much you have been really helpful im going to go ahead and buy one now. im so excited about qualifying i cant wait i really enjoy doing manicures and pedicures now all i have to do is master the art of acrylic nails lol. thanks again for your help have a lovely week bye for now

karen

Latest posts

Back