Home insurance won't cover me for working from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you let us know what the Halifax say I am moving out of London and so looking to move from mobile to home x :hug:

Well I have to say I'm well impressed with the Halifax. After such negativity from my current insurer and the broker, I didn't hold much hope, but they were great. I've gone with them as they've covered me for working from home, got me unlimited rebuilding cost, unlimited contents, legal costs, I get £100 cash to change to them, and the premium is actuall £50 LOWER than my current one:eek:

I'm going back today, as I'm also changing banks to them, they have a fantastic bank account that will also provide loads of things like travel insurance, RAC cover, mobile phone cover, free £300 overdraft, etc. and they give ME £5 every month that I pay in £1000 or more! I have to pay £12 per month for it, but with my overdraft charges (which I need this lower limit to limit my spending:rolleyes:) and my RAC cost, it's going to be cheaper!

Good luck with the move, hun, I hope it goes well for you:hug:

Thanks Ditzy sounds good. I've got a mortgage approved with the Halifax so it would be good to be insured with them too. :hug:

Thanks Ditzy sounds good. I've got a mortgage approved with the Halifax so it would be good to be insured with them too. :hug:

I noticed a poster when I was in there, they do special rates on their morgages for people who have a current account with them. Might be worth asking about!

I noticed a poster when I was in there, they do special rates on their morgages for people who have a current account with them. Might be worth asking about!

Thanks for the advise. :hug:

Latest posts

Back