Horror films

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love a good horror , but I forget they are not real ! I went to saw alive at Thorpe park and forgot it was real I was so scared never will I go in there again has anyone else been there ? X

I would love that! I love the Saw films!

I would love that! I love the Saw films!

Thought I would , I nearly cried all the characters from the films are there , jigsaw jumps out a bath never again X

Oo loves a good horror and sociological stuff, saw, the hills have eyes, wolf creak, Eden lake, mirrors, Hannibal, orfan, and so many more I can't remember the names :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

ooh your all mad hehe:D

I love a good zombie movie. As long as I watch something 'normal' after even if its just an advert I'm ok. I'm on my own quite a lot so think I've developed a thick skin to it
Vicki x

I prefer psychological thrillers to gory out and out horrors.
Lovely Molly is a good one, as is Lonely Place to Die.
The exorcism of Emily Rose was pretty scary too!
I do want to see the last exorcism; anyone seen it?

Lol! Why do you shout?!

I can't help it. If its scary or jumpy I will scream no matter where I am, and I get very carried away watching things, so I will egg the characters on forgetting I'm not at home.

Scared myself last night, watched 10 minutes of the haunting, had to have my oh with me while letting the dog out and go to the loo. Too scared to be alone at all. Xoxo

Has anyone seen Evil Dead ? It's on cinemas at the moment.. I want to know how gory it is. I like scary films, but not too much blood !

I heard of something scary today, the Mexican chainsaw massacre. You will have to google and search for the video as its not a movie, but from what I've read on it you really
Wont sleep after seeing it xoxo

What's the films called when a group of girls go pot holeing they are good. Not into compete gore people just hacking each other up :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

The descent.

Has anyone seen Evil Dead ? It's on cinemas at the moment.. I want to know how gory it is. I like scary films, but not too much blood !

I saw the new evil dead it is very good and very jumpey x

I prefer psychological thrillers to gory out and out horrors.
Lovely Molly is a good one, as is Lonely Place to Die.
The exorcism of Emily Rose was pretty scary too!
I do want to see the last exorcism; anyone seen it?
I love a loney place to die! Only watched it because I love Garry Sweeney but turned out it was great! I've not heard of anyone else that's seen it lol xxx

I've just watched a horror film called "Mama"...and now I can't sleep.

BF started snoring half way through the film...so I switched the light back on and now I'm scared to turn it off again! (And too scared to sleep lol).

I love horror films but I'm always scared after!

Do you like horrors? If so what's your favourite?

And if not, why not?

Gosh I think I need to watch the Muppets movie to get to sleep *thinks happy thoughts* arrrgghhh!!! Xx

I watched Mama with my sister, i was totally freaked out, it wasn't that bad once you seen her properly, but at least its a different story line than the usual horrors. But yea, i couldn't sleep after watching it.

Thought I would , I nearly cried all the characters from the films are there , jigsaw jumps out a bath never again X

PMSL!!! Out of all the Saw films, I think the bath full of syringes has got to be the worst scene ever!

I can't help it. If its scary or jumpy I will scream no matter where I am, and I get very carried away watching things, so I will egg the characters on forgetting I'm not at home.

Scared myself last night, watched 10 minutes of the haunting, had to have my oh with me while letting the dog out and go to the loo. Too scared to be alone at all. Xoxo

I wouldn't open doors after watching a horror film! (Or go to the loo on my own!)

I love a good zombie movie. As long as I watch something 'normal' after even if its just an advert I'm ok. I'm on my own quite a lot so think I've developed a thick skin to it
Vicki x

I try to watch something light hearted after too. I'm not a huge zombie film fan but I do love The Walking Dead x

I watched Mama with my sister, i was totally freaked out, it wasn't that bad once you seen her properly, but at least its a different story line than the usual horrors. But yea, i couldn't sleep after watching it.

It was a good story/film, eerie and jumpy etc. But she looked a bit too much like the scary things from Pans Labyrinth.

Has anymore seen Insidous? It was really scary up until the evil spirit thing was revealed!

(Oh gosh, my pipes are making noises! No not those pipes...the pipes in my house!)

Latest posts

Back