Hot Stone Treatment - Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hello,

I did a training course at college on hot stone therapy and it was out of this world and wanted to offer this treatment when i actually get round to getting my insurance and practicing on people. I have only just passed Holistic Massage so i need to do lots of practising on people before i go mobile officially.

Does anyone offer this treatment as a mobile therapist and how do they make sure the stones are kept warm. Do you warm them up at home and them transport them and then put them back in the pot for the treatment.

I am a litle confused.

I am wanting to buy a kit when i go to Excel but i dont know if there are any suitable for mobile therapists.

Any help would be brilliant.

Thanks geeks
:hug:

I offer Hot Stone in my salon and I don't envy you trying to keep the stones hot 'on the move'. However, if you heat them at home, wrap in a freezer bag or foil lined box for insulation, and then when you arrive at the clients house use boiling water from the kettle to reheat them in the heater. You can adjust the temperature of the water after. Should work for you, but maybe do a 'trial' run just to be sure. HTHs

Latest posts

Back